Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm Back!

Sorry everyone, I haven't written a blog post in a while! It was just Christmas break and I just stared school again so I have been busy. Speaking of Christmas....I got a NOOK Color! My NOOK is so cool and I am reading a book on it called The Candymakers by Wendy Mass. Its such a great book! I love my NOOK, its the best thing ever- because its in color (duh!) and its all touch screen! I got some other books for Christmas too. I am looking forward for this year because two books that I want are coming out. The first one is the finial book of The Clique Series- The Tale of Two Pretties. It is the 14 book in the series- and the last- and its coming out in April. The other book that I want is Canterwood Crest- Unfriendly Competition, which actually just came out on the 4th. I really have to get it! Stay tuned for more book reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment