Sunday, May 16, 2010

Books + Movies

    OK, so there are two books that I really want to be made as movies. The first one is The Clique- Best Friends For Never. I saw the first movie and thought it was really good. Most girl tweens and teens would like this movie. If you like the movie you should definitely read the series. They are sooo good, I am almost done reading the whole series. I did some research on when the movie will come out and one place said that it will be out sometime in June. I don't know if that right but hopefully it is because June isn't that far away!!
    The second book I really want to come out as a movie is The Maximum Ride Series. The books are great!!!!! I also did some research and heard the first movie is coming out in 2013!! I can't wait that long!!!!! I am almost done with the series and I heard James Patterson, the author, is coming out with another book for the series. I recommend the book, its very adventurous. The main characters are humans but they have wings and some of them have other special  powers. It is soooooo cool!!!! I can't wait for the movies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment