Monday, July 5, 2010

Fablehaven by Brandon Mull

Kendra and her brother Seth have never been to their grandparents house before and when the do they discover great magic. They soon find out that their grandfather is the caretaker of Fablehaven, a hidden refuge for trolls, satyrs, witches, imps, fairies and more. When Seth and Kendra get a little too curious they unleash evil forces. Kendra and Seth must figure out how to save their family, Fablehaven and maybe even the world.

I though this was a great book. The author provided a lot of detail so I could really picture all the magical creatures. The book reminded me of the Harry Potter series. It was magical and very adventurous just like  Harry Potter. I always wanted to keep on reading this book- once I got started I couldn't put this book down!! I also liked this book because it seemed real, even though I know all these things could never happen. I can't wait to read the next book in this series..... you should really read this book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment