Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Reading List

     School is out and summer has begun!! What's a better way to kick off the summer than reading a book? Now that summer has begun, in a few days, you will see a list on the side of this blog. After I read each book this summer I will write it down on this list. I will review some of the books and if there is one that you want me to review, that I haven't already, just comment on it and I will!
     Right now I am reading a few books, The People of Sparks by Jeanne DuPrau (read this book after you read The City of Ember, which I reviewed on this blog before). Fablehaven by Brandon Mull is another book I am reading and it is very good. The last book I am reading right now is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling. I decided to read the whole Harry Potter series over again!
     So, get ready for more book reviews this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment