Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Katniss Everdeen hears her sisters name get called to participate in the annual Hunger Games. The Hunger Games is when one girl and one boy from each of the twelve district's in Panem between the ages twelve and eighteen fight to death on live TV. The last person standing wins. Katniss takes her sisters place in the Hunger Games because she is worried her little sister might not be able to survive. Katniss faces many different hardships(like starvation)while trying to win the Hunger Games... will she survive?

I thought the book The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins as a excellent book!I couldn't stop reading it. Romance, survival, and adventure were all put together to create this great book. I never wanted to stop reading because there really never was a boring part. There were lots of details used to describe the people and places and I really liked that. I was very suspenseful because you never knew if Katniss would be  the next to die or not. Overall I think you should read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment