Thursday, June 17, 2010

Harry Potter

There is something about the Harry Potter books.... I could just keep on reading them. I think its because there's so much in the books. Everytime I read one of the books again I see something different that I didn't notice the other times I read it. I have read the series a few times and it's totally worth reading. It's so adventures and the author provides so many details. I wish every book was like that. The setting is really cool. I mean who wouldn't want to read about a wizard going to a special magic school?? It seemed so real even though you knew it wasn't. The characters fit perfect with the setting.It was adventurous, sad,exciting and a little scary all at the same time. Its a good series to start... and read over and over again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment