Friday, April 16, 2010

Library

I really have have to go to the library! I just finished all my books and I need more books to read. Books are part of me,without my books I feel empty. I don't know what to do because I don't have any books. The books I need are...

*39 Clues Book 2-One False Note by Gordon Korman
*Violet in Bloom by Lauren Myracle (This book is the sequel to the book Luv Ya Bunches)
*Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel by James Patterson
*Much Ado About Anne by Heather Vogel Frederick (Sequel to the book The Mother-Daughter Book Club)
*Eleven Birthdays by Wendy Mass
The Clique Book 1 by Lisi Harrison

Well, those are the six books I need! I can't wait to start reading them. When I finish them I will write reviews! Bye!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel about needing books. My favorites when I was a kid, same as your mom, were the Little House books. I also loved Anne of Green Gables, and Jane Eyre. Have you read any of these? xo Auntie R

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with! i have to have a book to read or it gets ugly! enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete