Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Welcome!

I'm very excited to introduce myself and my family to you! We'll be blogging about all of the books we are reading. Most of the book reviews will be written by Omi, age 11, and Big D, age 8. Kiki, who is 4, will also review books he is reading (with a little help!). My husband and I will also occasionally review books we have read. We will also provide some reviews and comments of other things, like movies, resturants, and other family adventures. But our main focus will be books!

Right now, Omi is reading The Maze of Bones, Book One of the 39 Clues series, by Rick Riordan. So far, she really likes it. She says that it is "very adventurous." I am sure when she is finished that she will provide a complete review.

Big D is reading No Talking by Andrew Clements. He says that it's an interesting book. He'll also provide a review when he's done with it.

Omi and Big D have read lots and lots of books over the past few years, so if you are looking for a review of a certain book, just ask - they might have read it!

We'll be back soon with some reviews of recently read books. Looking forward to growing this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment