Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan


Dan and Amy Cahill were at their Grandma Grace's funeral. When their parents passed away they were stuck with their Aunt Beatrice. Grace was very close to them and now she was gone, too. At the funeral there were so many people, people from all over the world were related to them. All of a sudden a man calls certain people over to a room inside a house. This is when Dan and Amy figure out that their family was one of the most powerful families in human history. The source of the power was hidden in the form of 39 clues. Dan, Amy and a bunch of other people get a choice- take a million dollars and walk away, or get the first clue. Well, Dan and Amy take the first clue and begin a dangerous race with their other relatives that could kill you or make you powerful beyond belief.

I thought The Maze of Bones was a good book. It was very adventurous. The book was so intense that I always wanted to keep reading on. In the book they give a lot of back round information so while I was reading this I felt like I was reading something important and I learned a lot, too. This book was also sad. Dan and Amy lost their parents and their Grandma. It was sort of violent because of Amy and Dan are always fighting for their life but that made it more interesting. I always had different emotions while I was reading which made it seem more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment